Friday, July 22, 2016

Lunch!

I got an email today from my regular cocksuckee. And I just happened to be in his neighbouhood. He has a scenario: he leaves the door to his well-decorated loft open, I enter, go to the bed -- no talking ever! -- and suck him. He's bi (I saw his pic on a dating site), about 36, and a stern-looking Latino. Shaved cock and balls, not too big, so it fits in my throat.
He lies back and covers his eyes with his arm. Partway through I lower my pants and he plays with my cock and balls, making me hard too. Eventually he jerks himself. He doesn't want me to, but I slurp up his cum. I sure enjoyed having it in my mouth and tummy today. Then I pull up my pants, go to the door, put on my shoes and leave, shutting the door behind me.

2 comments:

  1. Searching for the Ultimate Dating Website? Join and find your perfect date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you would like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

    If you'd prefer to have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to play this short video to learn a amazing secret that has the potential to get you your own harem of attractive women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete