Wednesday, March 13, 2013

As good a master as any slave could have

My cop was very rough last night. In fact, that's all he was. Until after he came. The second time.


He had me on my knees to suck him and rub my head in his balls the moment I walked in the door. Before long he ordered my to turn around. He slapped me around a bit then forced my suit trousers down -- slowly enough not to rip them. I tried to open them but he wouldn't let me. He slid them down to my knees, whipped my coattails up and banged the shit out of me until he came. After, I went for some water while he lay back on the bed. He ordered me to come back and suck him. I obeyed, forcing his thick cock deep down into my throat, forcing the tough walls to give. He moaned. I knew I was pleasing him. In between he jerked himself, eventually coming with a great orgasm and just a drop of sperm.

"I fucked my wife before coming here," he explained after, as we lay down on the bed together. "Were you as rough with her as you are with me?" I asked. He once said he was rougher with her than was with me. I don't know. I don't know much about what women can take.

He admitted he was afraid he was too rough for me. I said no, I loved it. The truth is, I felt despondent, kind of low. It was anticlimactic to The Perfect Night last Thursday, and it had to be. Perfect nights don't last forever. It was okay. He went on to say that sometimes he's afraid of being too rough because of the way he feels about me. I told him not to. That I am his slave and he is to do what he wants with me. The best part is that, after all the rough stuff, I could still feel his love and affection for me. He fell for me a long time ago, even before I fell for him, and despite my withdrawals from him of last summer and the fall before, his feelings have endured. I trust him.

After he came the first time, in my ass, I joked that that was what he did to punks on the job. He said he never wanted to take the chance and lose his job. I wondered aloud if other cops, did. "Oh oui," he replied. "Mais pas moi." (But not me.) 


He admitted that that's what he fantasizes about when he jerks off. And that's had me thinking ever since: I'm the partner he can enact his fantasies on. Sure, it was obvious all along that he was letting out a need in him on me. But now I see the impersonal part of it. The naked truth. But the truth is also that he is very fond of me and very appreciative of what I let him do and do for him. He always thanks me at least a few times as we part and then again in a text once I'm home. It's okay. I needed and wanted the descendo to last week's crescendo. Now I don't crave him quite as badly, which is healthy for me.

It's okay. He's a good man, very much in control -- even of himself. He's as good a master as any slave could have.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can create short links with AdFly and get cash from every visitor to your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete